In this week’s episode, your host Garrett J White covered the topic of Week 3 in the Warrior Wealth Formula: Profit. He ventures into this whole topic about getting paid to get laid, meaning that by making the money within life, a man is able to bring more sexual desire for his wife. All ventures that we travel on will not matter if we don’t make Profits first. When we focus on an abundant mindset instead of one of scarcity, we set ourselves up for continual Profit.
The following topics will be discussed every month:
Week 1: Power
Week 2: Production
Week 3: Profit
Week 4: Protection
In This Week’s Episode….PROFIT
Golden Nugget #1: Donating Pinky Toes and The Mindset Angle of Money
- Your business is a mirror of the power of the person that you allow yourself to be. The way in which we create profit comes down to the mindset that we have about money, which began with how we were raised.
- While drinking with his college buddies, Garrett was talking about donating one’s pinky toe to science for $25K, and he said, “Yes, I would” because of his little to no education about money.
What was the upbringing that you had in regards to money?
Golden Nugget #2: Uncomfortable Having More Money
- When it came to investing, Garrett learned that once he began making money after reading the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, he found that he didn’t know how to handle money, even though he was at one point the largest trainer of Robert Kiyosaki’s CashFlow events in the Western United States.
- After a poor investment of $600K, it wasn’t until my recovery years after losing even larger amounts of money that I learned an invaluable lesson of build, lose, and rebuild.
What lessons have you learned from LOSING money?
Golden Nugget #3: Money is a Belief System
- We all approach money from the belief system of abundance or scarcity. Once we see it as a game, we’re able to solve more problems for more people more frequently, AND remain in a state of abundance.
- The ironic thing is, some are extremely uncomfortable with having large amounts of cash sitting inside of their bank accounts, choosing to rather live in scarcity because it’s a familiar place to be.
Do you look at money from a mindset of scarcity or abundance? Are you OK with large amounts of cash sitting in your bank accounts?
Golden Nugget #4: The King’s Cash
- There are different kinds of profit:
- 1) The Kingdom Cash: Gross Revenue within Business
- 2) The King’s Cash: Take Home Money
- Selling more does not equal more money and profit. There’s a fundamental flaw in which businessmen believe they keep what’s left over after paying all of the other expenses. We look at money differently that’s sitting inside of our kingdom than the money sitting in our personal King’s account.
Do you pay yourself first or last? Do you see yourself as your #1 Asset? Why or Why not?
THE KING EATS FIRST!
Golden Nugget #5: I Am Valuable
- In order for ridiculous amounts of return to occur within one’s life, Garrett has learned to determine what amount he’s going to take out each month for himself FIRST and put it in what we call The Vault.
- You are a BUSINESSMAN, and the world revolves around your commitment and courage to take the risk and opportunities to get paid.
What is ONE THING that you are going to do today to apply ‘The King Eats First’ principle into your life?
Quote of the Week:
“We were trained and influenced about the patterns we see inside the topic of money based on how we were raised and what kind of community we grew up in. Money is an Idea and a Concept that ultimately pushes us to a place of power to produce in the first place. And yet, if you operate from a place of scarcity and lack, it erodes the value of yourself, trusting others instead.”
“Abundance becomes this possibility that money is more of an idea than it is an actual thing. It’s a Game of Numbers and a belief system that creates value for other people; it solves problems. Solving more problems for more people more frequently will make scarcity not exist in your life.”