In this week’s podcast Garrett goes over the second topic of the month: PRODUCTION. This is the beginning step of making money and it all comes down to Sales and Marketing.
The following topics will be discussed every month:
Week 1: Power
Week 2: Production
Week 3: Profit
Week 4: Protection
In This Week’s Episode….PRODUCTION
Golden Nugget #1: If You Build It, They Will NOT Come
- This week we’re talking about the first phase of actually getting money into our bank accounts, which segues into the other areas of Warrior Wealth for profit and protection.
- The mentality that if you build shit, clients will automatically come isn’t a reality; it all comes down to Marketing & Sales. Everything that we believe comes down to these two tools linked up to fulfillment on what we’re selling, leading Teams as strong producers.
What are you doing to currently secure your power?
Golden Nugget #2: Mythical ATM Machines and 401Ks
- As a young man, I didn’t know a lot about business, but as I got money, I looked for a place in which to invest. I was always searching for this mythical ATM Machine that would set me free, not realizing that the #1 Asset that I could ever invest in was me.
- The reality of retirement plans comes down to investing money into other people’s businesses, with little return for you. Instead, investments made in yourself and the people within your business will give you a far higher ROI then you’d ever get from various other investment plans.
Where are you currently focusing your ROI?
Golden Nugget #3: Looking at Ridiculous Numbers
- After breaking down the amount spent in passive income that comes from investments like stock or real estate to instead hiring another person to help build the business brings a ridiculous ROI difference, you will find people investing in YOU instead of investing in others.
- Hiring MORE people to bring out the vision that you have in expanding your market has been proven to bring tens of thousands of dollars MORE revenue into your life.
What is one thing that you can see would be a productive move by investing in you?
Golden Nugget #4: Investing in the Business of You
- The man who can make it rain controls the game, meaning that by producing leads, you are able to open the gate in which your leads come to you based off of how you have invested in marketing.
- To become a Master Marketer is comes down to literally declaring it: “I am a Marketer.” The way you believe money is and the way you believe life is is driven by the way you react to marketing.
What marketing do you think influenced you to listen to this podcast?
Golden Nugget #5: “I am a Marketer. I am a Closer. I am a Leader, not a Savior”
- After we declare, “I am a Marketer” we then follow this up with “I am a Closer” in order to present a further possibility by selling something that will help your clients, which then builds your business.
- These two statements are followed up with “I am a Leader, not a Savior” meaning that I cannot save others. We LEAD people based upon what we’ve learned and lived. We build wealth on predictable principles based upon our #1 Investment, which is our business.
What is one thing that you’re going to do today to be a Marketer, Closer and Leader within your life?
Quote of the Week:
“Your ability to be wealth comes down to your power to influence and persuade through your ability in Marketing. The #1 Asset you can invest in is yourself. And then invest in people and your own business. “
–Garrett J White